Friday 27 March 2009

yhhhh.

today fucked up.. trying to get my head around who i actually LOVE and realising just how much certain people mean to me... i love Jack. Jamie only loved my body.. not me. The amount that i did today for one best friend.. held her when she was crying and told her everything was gonna be okay just as they fucked up even more.. and crying so many ears and putting on a brave face to hide he pain. Trying to ignore the urges block out the voice but i cant do that forever.. I dont know if i want to sort out other peoples problems anymore because im just running away from my own.. The whole time ive been looking after my best friend ive had one of my closes and most amazing friends looking after me.. i dont know why he bothers with a fuck up anymore.
because i think im beginning to believe wha he says about me being a dirty sket.. its just another thing im yet again running away from. i hate having a reputation and i hae what my past consists of, because i would change i if i could.. I wouldnt give up on the one i loved even hough he diched me i wouldve kept hold of him.. and i wouldve cared..
kaay im babbling. and boring myself bu this has helped.
ADAM&BECCA,ILY.X

1 comment:

  1. We love you to bits Soph!!! It'll all be okay!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete