Saturday 4 April 2009

i..

i dont know what to blog really atm.
maybe that i want to speaak to Adamm..
and i really wanna sort things out..
and maybe 2 weeks apart could be good for us both.
but urgh,, i wouldnt last that long.x

also,i want to know if he still writes about me in his blogs.. and if he doesnt i guess that's good means he really does hate me.. but if he still writees about me..why? prolly just to bitch about me but if he hated me that much wouldnt he just let the fuck go? i dont know.. but still i wont let myself on his blog.. half because he told me not to, and half cuz im scared to read stuff that someone who was once so close to me could ever write about me.. or maybe there's nothing and he's just getting on with his life..? urghh. i dont know.x

No comments:

Post a Comment