Thursday 2 April 2009

:O :O :O :O

kay like 2 blogs in about 3 minutes. urm yes.
because people get the wrong end of the stick and when i talk about having an amazing relationship with someone thay assume im talking about going back to my old ways and call me a slaggg. pffft. it just happens to be the day he splits up with his girlfriend that i say i wanna sort this out once & for all and be friends like we used to WITHOUT THE FINGERRS. So yeh urm. YOU KNOW THIS IS JUST O GET IT OFF MY CHEST BECAUSE MAYBE INSTEAD I WOULD BE THE ONE CUTTING MYSELF :P BECAUSE SUNSHINE WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF I BLED OVER A CLASSROOM FLOOR? YOU'D JUST LET ME.. :) SO THANKSS. URM. YEHHHHHHH. SLAG. :) IM TALKING TO MYSELF I HOPE NO WANKER READS THIS HOW COOL AM I? EFFYEFFYEFFYEFFYEFFYEFFYEFFYLILY<3 SO YEH. I WANNA GO BACK TO LIKE 2PM TODAY. HAPPIEST EVER. I THINK I HATEEE YYYOU, IF YOU READ THIS I WILL SHOOOT YOU. IM WAITING FOR YOUR SHOT. I THINK I WOULD RATHER BE UNTRUST WORTH AND SEE WHAT YOU REALLY THINK THAN BE TRUST WORTH AND LET YOU BITCH ABOUT ME ONLINEEEEE. SO YEH THANKYOU WANKER ILUSFM. :P LET'S FUCK NOW YOUR SINGLE.X


UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDATE:
SO apprently im a slug who doesnt give a fuck about love or some shitt. that's why i did so much for the person i did love.. and then i got used. again [: so right i asked adam to tell me what he really thinks of me cant wait to hear what he says. im SO exciteddd. btw i've got an answer for EVERYTHINGGGGG.
Adamm -!Love grows in ohio nowhere.. says: oh and my answers on the ends...
*you think people use people ---they do. lots.
*and some do--well done.
*but you use them--no i dont.
*you just want a finger or two-- no i dont
*you dont care about love--i get confused i think i love people..
*you dont know what love is-- i loved jack, and did, til he used me like the rest :)
*you're jsut ignorant-- sorry what exactly does that mean.. hattie dont tell me [:
*you just want some-- no i dont, i'd rather be loved and not get some tbf..
*you skyve of school to avoid your problems, which is pathetic -- once in 4 weeeks.. yhhh. im cool. i had alot to think abouttt. and it sorted alot out. but he fucked my head up again like alway.
*and you talk about people behind there backs because you're too scared to say it to there faces-- ive said alot of things to peoples faces. people are really scared of youu though. :)
*done, sorry -- your not sorry. you loved that..

so yeh. im done over. i really wished someone would read thiss. you knoww?x

No comments:

Post a Comment